The Longings Of My Fragile Heart

     
Why  play with my feelings when you know how weak I am. Why toy with my emotions  when you know I am filled with tears. Sadly, as
the day goes by
the more addicted I am to you. Even when you act like you don't notice somehow you've been able to figure out that you are my drug and you overdose me with yourself. Then you disappear leaving me in the dark longing for you.

        Some days I get a momentarily laps of sanity and am set free from you but your smile draws  me in again. Now a higher dosage of you I need but a small quantity of you you supply and I go insane over you. Maybe you do all this in ignorance but I seriously doubt  that with a devilish mind like yours am sure you know.  God!!! you drive me crazy.

        My imagination runs wild with you. How would it feel to hold you? To kiss you and taste your lips, to feel your tender skin right next to mine as I become intoxicated by your scent, a scent of perfection. This is just fucked up.

       Deep down in my soul I know that I can never ever have you and this tears me up. Never in a million years would I get to hold you and feel you but it's OK. No matter how little the dose of you I get, am gonna be okay because a little dose of you is better than a life without you.


Kindly leave a comment below. Thank you 🙃

Comments